Success process DGSWS
5 C’s of an effective plan
An effective plan needs 5 C’s
- CLEAR – It needs to be clear. The objectives, responsibilities, roles and goals need to be clearly identified.
- CONCISE – Don’t pontificate too much. Make it simple as possible. Try to get it written to fit on one page. Direct and focused!
- COMPELLING – It needs to be exciting and connect to your WHY, your great purpose then you will always be motivated.
- CONSISTENT – Repetition and steadiness win the battle. Just let water sit overnight and it can soften a lot of hard stuff because it is consistent. Stead and consistent behaviour creates habit. Make them good ones.
- COMMITTED – Any significant endeavor requires unwavering commitment