If you have placed your faith in Christ, then there is much to be grateful for.
I am grateful for Christ and the salvation He made possible and the deliverance which shall come in due time. His promises are YES and AMEN.
I am also grateful for my brothers and sisters in Christ whom have come before me, the ones who are presently with me and those which shall follow me.
As Paul wrote true believers have three attributes of a Christ follower:
- Work of faith
- Labor of love
- Steadfastness of hope
Faith is the catalyst to receiving our salvation. Because of this marvelous grace and wonderful example, we respond by laboring in the world with love. Hope floats. Our faith and His love gives us enduring Hope. A steadfast hope,
We can gather from this passage there are three things we receive from God, things that happen to each believer, things from Him which we should be grateful for. They are marked in green highlight above.
- God chose me – Yes, I am chosen. How do I know that? Because I am alive at the present moment. Plain and simple. John 3:16 says all I need.
- The Gospel came to me – If you are reading this and get the meaning of Christmas and Easter. If realize and embrace the four spiritual laws, the good gospel message your invitation is at hand.
- The Word is received – let’s thank God for inspiring the writing of the Bible, preserving the Scriptures from it’s detractors and making it the living Word. If God can create the whole world in 6 days, make men from dirt, women from a rib, and a donkey talk we can no doubt reveal Himself through people and pen.
If you haven’t see the TV series ‘Chosen’, I highly recommend. Here is a link to watch. And check out the Chosen app.
And there are three things that should result from receiving this on going revelation:
- My faith goes forth – Our faith results in good works. The good works should be such that words aren’t necessary regarding our love and purpose however that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be used.
- My service – We serve God first and foremost. Our goal is His glory. We work unto Him, and even when no one else is looking.
- My patience – We wait. We patiently wait for Jesus’s deliverance. We Christians are already positionally righteous. Either by rapture or physical passing, we shall arrive and meet our Maker and then become fully made anew. Our homecoming awaits for us who are steadfast and do not lose hope. He helps us so long as we abide. We are sealed by His Spirit, His love.
This message is for Christians. So if it seems odd and you are haven’t been born again, seek. Seek Christ. Trust me, He is much closer than you think.
If you are unsure or have something to add, drop me a comment