Billions of dollars every year are spent in Corporate America on Leadership Training and development so it definently important.
The absolute best type of leadership is the type where someone demonstrates the 9 traits listed in this Scripture.
Imagine if corporate leaders would practice these consistently. Wow! Wouldn’t you love to see that?
The Bible is the best place in the world to learn how to be a great leader.
So today, ask yourself, “Do I lead with these traits consistently?”
1. Love – Do I demonstrate true concern for my fellow workers, customers, clients, and associates?
2. Joy – Do I maintain the attitude that regardless of the current circumstances, everything will work out in the end?
3. Peace – Do I calmly go about my work- or do I “rant and rave”or “get upset” when things don’t go smoothly?
4. Patience – Do I maintain an attitude of “allowing people to grow” or do I demand they “have it all together” right now?
5. Kindness – Do I genuinely treat others with dignity and respect?
6. Goodness – Do I really have the best interest of others in mind when I talk, work with them?
7. Faithfulness – Do I speak the same of others when I am not with them, as when I am? In other words, do I “talk behind others backs”
8. Gentleness – Do I maintain poise and treat situations delicately as appropriate or am I like a raging bull in the proverbial china shop?
9. Self-Control – Do I maintain the discipline to do my job with excellence? Am I pro-active or do I act re-actively?