As we take our cue from Job, our integrity is personal. Sometimes there are only things God and I (you) know and other times only things God knows.
Job was exceptional in many facets. God almighty said such. What a magnificent compliment.
There is so much we can glean from this old book.
A few summary points include:
- Sometimes your spouse is wrong
- Sometimes your friends give you bad advice
- Even when your friends give you bad advice its good to have friends.
- Not everything is as it appears.
- God is ultimately in control.
- God uses Satan for His glory.
- Satan is ruthless and cunning but has limits set forth by God.
- We didn’t come into this world with any stuff nor are we leaving it with any
- It edifies this NT scripture, “Seek first the kingdom of God and His glory and all these things shall be added unto you” – Matthew 6:33. Job did that. Jesus did that too!
- God ultimately blesses those who bless Him
What might you add or take away from this list?