- My wife consistently pushes me and often thinks so differently-
I am thankful someone truly cares and provides a different perspective
- My children often require my money, time and attention –
I am thankful that God has allowed me to invest in these special people and all the laughs and hugs
- Exercise is hard and boring –
I am thankful for good health and audible / youtube that help me learn and entertain while sweating
- My belly is bigger than it should –
I am thankful for plenty of provision
- My dark hair is turning silver –
I am thankful for having hair and the years of life
- Plenty of Stress of being a business owner –
I am thankful for interdependence and opportunity to build something good
- Constant frustration and violations of trust from people –
I am thankful for the honest, loyal and caring souls who go the extra mile
- Customers who are never satisfied and expecting more for less –
I am thankful for all those that get the win / win concept and appreciate our service
- Evil and negativeness that permeates just about everything –
I am thankful for God who turns trash into treasure and made a way to overcome
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
- The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all…
- When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
- Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
- You marry the girl, you marry her family.
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
- Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
- Never turn down a breath mint.
- A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
- Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
- Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
- Eat lunch with the new kid.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
- Manners maketh the man.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Write down your dreams.
- Take time to snuggle your pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
- Be confident and humble at the same time.
- If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
- In all things lead by example not explanation.
- Love your God, love your neighbor as yourself.